Saturday, January 12, 2013

 I love being able to use my tools in different ways,so I pulled out my bug and embossing folders  and stamp pads. I got to work playing with them to see what I could come up with.Image
 I first inked the de embossed side image of the folder with a lighter colored distressed inks. I carefully placed paper  in my bug and embossed again.

Then taking the same folder again, and using my Bayer, I inked the EMBOSSED image side (the detailed tiny flowers and vines) with a darker shade of ink. I carefully put my already embossed piece of paper in the folder ensuring the embossed flowers were face up.
I put it through my machine again.
Here's the furnished card.

No comments:

Post a Comment