- Cut the 12X12 sheet of scrapbook paper into strips that are 6" X 2.25"
Cut the copy paper into strips that measure 2.5" X 2"
Round all the corners, using the punch, of the 6"X 2.25" strips of scrapbook paper.
- Turn in and crease 3/4" of the cover (scrapbook strip), forming a flap.
- Insert 12-15 sheets of the 2.5" X 2" copy paper under the flap and staple securely.
- Fold up the opposite end of the cover strip and tuck it under the flap, enclosing the copy paper sheets,
- then crease.
- VERY OPTIONAL
Using a small design punch (in my case~~a paw print punch),
- embellish the larger flap.I have also seen, and made a few, where buttons or other little trinkets are glued over the staple to hide it.
I need to find some Christmas scrapbook paper that I like to make more to ship with my Christmas collars!
Hope you have fun trying this latest project!cutoutandkeep.net