Friday, November 2, 2012

Pulling Chalk Technigue

Pulling Chalk Technique

Good Friday morning to all of you!
I can't beleive how fast this week has gone, and that summer is officially over.
Our first day of fall here in Alberta, brought record breaking ot day!
Well what was up to this morning, oh yes I was here in my craft room at 3:02am!
here's what I played with!
Began with hundsume hunter cark stock
More Chalk...............
I am going to attempt to do the tehcnique called "Pulling Chalk"
I started with handsome hunter card stock
Cut sponge
I wanted to try using sponge pieces instead of dabbers. It made more sense in my head then in real life! LOL :)

Chalk on so
it seems that the sponge held the chalk, and it did not go on very well.
Decided to try the dabbers

Chalk with dabbers
that seems to be better!

Continud onto versamark
the next step, is applying versa mark to the stamp, this is the part that pulls the chalk! you'll see!

Continued with versamark - stamped
you can see that it took away the chalk, where the stamp loaded with versa mark went.
Now in the video that I watched, at this point they were done.

But............ by now you much know that I wasnt! LOL:)
I wanted to emboss
Embossed and outlined
I also outline the edge with a stampin write marker
Difficult choices
oh my.................
I am stuck now............
Renee!!!! Renee!!!!! where are you chikie, I need your help!
Ahw................
colour advise from my daughter, just what I needed
Pink maybe
pink>> maybe?
Pulling chalk technique 041
it's coming along right???
Whow it's done pulling chalk card
here we go! I actually did it.
Chalks, have always been such a difficult task fo rme, I am just not sure why.
So I am just real happy to have this another card made for the chalk challenge
Whow the details
well this is it!
hope you enjoyed my version of Pulling Chalk

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it pretty??? I can not wait to do another one!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete