Instructions on how to put Fabric on Card stock
- Place your piece of cut fabric on top of the fusible web with the right side of the fabric facing up. Cut the fusible web to the same size and shape as the fabric.
- Keep the fusible web in the same position it was in when you cut it. Peel the backing paper from the side of the fusible web that is facing up.
- 3. Place your piece of fabric on top of the fusible web with the right side of the fabric facing up.
- 4. Iron the piece of fabric to the fusible web following the instructions that came with the fusible web. Generally the instructions will direct you to iron the fabric for 15 to 30 seconds using a medium to high heat setting. However, directions differ depending on brand, so consult the directions specific to the brand you are using for proper ironing times and heat settings.
- 5. Let the fabric cool completely.
- 6. Peel the backing paper from the other side of the fusible web and place the fabric over the card stock where you want to adhere it. The fabric side should be facing up and the fusible web side facing down. Hold the two pieces together while you flip it over so the card stock is on top.
- 7. Place a small scrap of thin cotton fabric over the top of the card stock. Iron over the fabric-covered card stock using the same heat setting and for the same length of time you did when adhering the fusible web to the fabric.
- 8. Let the whole piece cool completely before moving it.