1. First download the free paper bow printable template HERE.
2. Print the template on the back side of your patterned paper and cut along the dashed lines.
3. Add adhesive to the center of the bow and fold one of the ends over to the center without creasing the fold. Repeat for the other end.
4. Add adhesive to the center section and fold it over the middle of the bow.
5. Add foam squares to the base of the bow and place the bow on top of the base.
Paper bows are great focal accents for cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper craft projects.
(From scrapbook$cards today blog.com)