- Mini Mister (or other spray bottle)
- Distress Ink Re-Inker
- Perfect Pearls (This is important because Perfect Pearls have a binder in them so the sparkle stays and doesn't rub off. If you use another powdered pigment product, you will have to add some sort of binder to it - gum arabic, hairspray, etc.)
- Popsicle Stick
1. Put a scoop (or two) of Perfect Pearls into the empty Mini Mister.
The more Perfect Pearls you put in, the more shiny your spray will be. And you can use gold, silver, copper, green, blue, whatever color of Perfect Pearls you'd like. It will color your mist a bit, which is fun.
(You'll notice that my Mini Mister is slightly blue. The last color of mist I had in it was blue. But, it's completely clean, which is important.)
2. Put several drops of re-inker into your Mini Mister.
3. Add water.
4. Shake that mist and you're ready to spray! Here's what the mist looks like:
I like to make my own custom colors and keep a page in my notebook for jotting down combinations I particularly like. One of my favorites is a kind of clear glimmer spray, made by mixing several scoops of Perfect Pearls and water - no reinker.