Front of card not Open
Used Elegant Edges cartridge
Two squares cut at 4.00
Used Victorian Romance cartridges
People were cut at 3.00 and layers
Stamped on cream card stock saying
Create a special fold card with a few score lines.
- Scor-Pal™, or other scoring tool
- One 4" x 12" strip of heavy weight patterned paper or cardstock
- Additional cardstock, embelllishments and stamps to decorate your card
Step 1Score 4" x 12" piece of patterned paper at 2"
- and at 10".
Step 2Prefold at the score lines and turn paper over.
Step 3On the back, mark the 6" mark on both sides.
Step 4Take one end of the paper and fold it down diagonally at the 6" mark.
- Fold the opposite side down the same way.
Step 5Unfold the score lines. Turn paper 180 degrees. Repeat the folding on this side.
Step 6Unfold paper again. Hold strip vertically. Where the score lines intersect press the corners in to create a point.
- Fold the sides down.
Step 7Fold the 2" part of the strip out.
Step 8Fold the other corner in the same way.
- Fold the 2" side out. Your Diamond Fold card base is done.
Step 9 (Optional)Add layers underneath the 2" x 4" sides.
Step 10 (Optional)Add image or sentiment to the diamond in the center.
- You can leave the card open, or tie it shut with ribbon that you can slide off the side before opening the card.
- Inside out!
Try folding the card so the diamond is in the back instead of the front of the card for a different look.
- Spilt Coast Stamper Article and Pictures